2002/10/25
 
17:04

Discuss

Aww, now you've gone and spoiled my fun.

I've been writing this blog for about a month and I noticed that nobody ever used the "Discuss" function to comment on my entries. I was going to rail on and on about how I'm unappreciated in my time and how they laughed at Galileo and how nobody seems to be laughing at what I write.

Just now, though, I had a peek at the discussion board and – lo and behold! – two people had left comments. Oh joy, oh bliss! However, this leaves me with nothing to write about. Except for this one thought that just crossed my mind...

When's the last time you actually "lo and beholded" something? I can't recall ever having done so. I'll admit to beholding, but I've never lo'd anything in my life.

Perhaps I need to get out more.

Email  |  Permalink  |  Re-read  |  Top  |  FAQ  |  Archive