2002/12/11
 
19:58

Link o' the Minute

Actually, I've got two links today, so you can kill a full 120 seconds.

Do you like ice cream? Sure, we all do. How about some nice Rocky Road? Pistachio? Squid?

Yes, you heard me. Check out this site, which describes various unusual ice cream flavours available in Japan.

I must say that some of them sound pretty unappetizing. On the other hand, the first time I heard of Green Tea ice cream it didn't think I'd like it. Turns out it's delicious! I wish I had some right now. In fact, I wish I had any ice cream here, but I've run out. The only confection I have is a tin of "Titanic" mints. It's got a picture of the RMS Titanic on the cover. Click here to see for yourself. (No, it's not a webcam.)

But ... why "Titanic"? Is this some kind of oblique reference to how icy-fresh the mints are?

Email  |  Permalink  |  Re-read  |  Top  |  FAQ  |  Archive