Another Neologism

How do you tell somebody to visit your web site? "Log on to my web site"?

I've seen various words used in this context: "Visit my site", "Click on over" and "Browse to my home page". None of these strike me as satisfactory.

Well, you can see some links to my sites on the right hand side of this page. I'm going to recommend that you 'url yourself towards them.

If you're thinking, "Huh?" ... congratulations! If you did not get the joke, you are now certified as not being a computer nerd.

Email  |  Permalink  |  Re-read  |  Top  |  FAQ  |  Archive