2003/12/02
 
16:52

Skeptical?

I'll just bet you are. Maybe you're thinking, "I'll bet this blog entry I'm about to read isn't particularly interesting".

Bzzzt! That's not skeptical, that's just plain cynical. Really, now.

If, however, you are (like me) a card carrying skeptic, you may be interested to know that the Ontario Skeptics Society for Critical Inquiry (which is usually referred to by the less breath-taking name OSSCI) is having its annual Year-End Gala on December 12th, starting at 7:30 PM, in lovely downtown Toronto.

There will be food. There will be music. There will be prizes. Also: magic and mentalism. The price for all this wonder? A mere 25 bucks.

There are only 24 seats left, so if you're the kind of person who likes to hang out with clever people who know that John Edward is not to be taken seriously, drop me a line at gala@tc123.com.

And if you're one of those people who write to tell me, "I doubt you're actually having that party" ... I've already heard that joke, okay?

Email  |  Permalink  |  Re-read  |  Top  |  FAQ  |  Archive